My not-so-original art. :D

Post your best fan art for display!

My not-so-original art. :D

Postby Anomaly » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:25 pm

I figured since Te' dragged my shoop abilities out of hiding, I might as well make a thread about my random collection of sigs and stuff I've made over the years. I've already said this a few times, but I personally respect people more that can draw, paint and all sorts of things like that, 'cause most of the things I make aren't much more than collages and a few shooping tricks.

I ended up throwing way more than I expected in here, so, dialup beware.

This was the first sig I ever actually made (not counting ones I just wrote over a random anime scene). Yes, I did actually use the name ddzIzzy84. It's better to not ask questions about that one, I was like...10. :( It was made in Appleworks on my old iMac, and I've never used a Mac product since that thing exploded.

Forward about...3 years. This is the first sig I consider useably good, and when I started to actually figure out how to use image editing programs.

Made for a friend. I had to redo the 'aura' of the archon in the background because it didn't match well, and it turned out 10x as awesome as I expected. This made me minorly famous in the game we played together. :D

Made this for a friend from RO. His character name, obviously enough, was Bassic Saiyan...all of his characters had Bass in the name for some reason or another. +5 confidence because it turned out awesome.

First image I made with my new computer, after I switched to Photoshop. I borked a few parts of it up and didn't save a backup, 'cause I figured I was just messing around anyway. Yes, there are little butterflies on the left and random flowers on the right.

I made this one about a week ago, actually. I don't know what happened between ~six months ago and now, I don't think I made much of anything except backgrounds(which are gigantic and don't fit in photobucket). I was going to use this as my forum sig, but the first person I showed it to said "That looks bad." kind of blatantly. It's not that bad, is it? ;_;

There's my sig, Te's sig, (and now Erika's sig) and then my latest creation (for another friend on RO).

I need to remake this one, though. He's picky, and told me it looks...meh. :(
Anomaly
Private

Re: My not-so-original art. :D

Postby princesspeach » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm

SHOOOP PEACH!

SHOOP SHOOP SHOOP
Sorry, Mario, your princess is in another castle

princesspeach
First Sergeant

Postby Anomaly » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 am

I'm totally not posting here just to have a way to link to my new sig.
Anomaly
Private

Postby esw01407 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:25 am

Wheres my banners? *Cracks the whip*
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill
esw01407
Field Marshal

Return to Fan Art